(Natural Ways to Increase Testosterone, Written by
Changing levels of testosterone are part of a man’s life cycle.
You’re born with a little, then start to have a lot as a teen and young man. Sometime around middle age, your production slacks off gradually.
For some men, that lower production happens earlier or more drastically than is normal.
A man’s low-T situation can come from illness, toxic environment, lifestyle, diet, or simple aging.
Regardless of why, the results are the same: higher risk of:
- Sexual problems like lower libido, trouble ejaculating, unsatisfying orgasms, and erectile dysfunction
- Reproductive issues including lower semen volume and reduced sperm count and health
- Mental health challenges like fatigue, depression and anxiety
- Structural changes to the body such as increased body fat, lower muscle and thinning bones
- Serious health problems ranging from heart disease to type 2 diabetes
If your testosterone is lower than your health and sexual health need it to be, you pretty much have three options: [Read more…]